[bksvol-discuss] Re: January New York Times bestsellers

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:54:32 -0500

Carrie,

You are such a blessing to this community.  Thanks for all your dedication
and hard work. I will quite happily validate your pile of sci-fi and urban
fantacy. And I was so extatic to see "Blood Brothers" that I squeeed!

Gisela

The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without
work. - Emile Zola

  _____