[bksvol-discuss] Re: Janny Wurts Books

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 06:17:24 -0400

Hi Kim,

The short answer is fill out a book quality report (found on the book's
information page).

But, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. I see on the site that some of
these books have a "good" rating, and some are rated "excellent"; some have
been outsourced and some done by volunteers. Have you downloaded and tried
to read any of the books and found them to be less than excellent? Or, are
you concerned because some of them are rated as only "good" and you want
them improved?

In any case, a book quality report is the in-place procedure for fixing
issues with a book already in the collection. You could also ask on the list
if there are any scanners willing to rescan any particular title.

Deborah