[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jamie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, robert tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:54:04 -0500

Robert, I've pasted it in and attached it as rtf. I know sometimes you have
trouble with attachments.

* *

* *

*146*

* *

*have begged them all *to *come to Budapest with **us. It *is *easier to
hide *in a *big city, I tell them. But they all say, "What about *food? How
will *we live? The whole *country *is suffering from shortages and famine.
At least we can grow our *own *food, raise *our own *chickens *in *the *
country."

Everyone *believes *they are *safer here *in *the provinces. No one will
listen to me *except *for Sarah's mother. And so *tomorrow I will *take her
and *my *wife and daughter to Budapest to *stay *with Abba's brother Baruch,
**if he *will *have us.*

*I love you, Mama and Abba. *And I *am *hoping *that even if the worst
happens to us, you will receive this letter one day.*

*I place all **of *my *trust in Hashem, who *is *able to keep us in His
care.*

*Love always,*

Avraham

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez