[bksvol-discuss] James Herriot's book

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:27:29 -0500

I have been trying to work on the BN with James Herriot's Dog Stories for a
very long time.  Everytime I would just about get it done (this happened three
times) my BN dumped it.  I finally validated but when I tried to upload it I
was told it was not a valid file.  This has happened before and of course I
went in and found the book in Word Pad and placed a space and then backspaced.
Well, it was TXT and guess what? I have had it.  Could someone who can do TXTs
please take this over! Shelley did a wonderful job on the scan so it should be
easy, easier than it was for me!  Thanks.

Reggie