[bksvol-discuss] Jake's chewing me out the other day

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:58:19 -0700

Hi guys,

It's still bugging me the way Jake chewed me out the other day for asking about that Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness. Now that I know he's a student it seems even more uncalled for. Being 84 years old maybe my memory isn't as good as his but that's no reason for that kind of conduct in front of the whole group. I thought it was more like a month or two since I had last asked. As far as that goes I still don't see why a book can be submitted on May first and still be sitting there OK, I've got it off my chest now. Maybe I'll feel better now..

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California