[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jake's Website

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:21:19 -0500

Thanks, Jake.  I look forward to when it works right.  You are a real
winner!!!  Yes, I know it went to the bookshare advance option, but one
could go back a lot more than just 100 books, as it is on the bookshare.org
new books site.  If I found a book I wanted to read, you have a place to
login to bookshare.org.  Then after I saw the book and downloaded it, I had
no problem gooing back and forth between the sites.

I hope you get caught up on your sleep.  SMILE

Sue S.