[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jake's List: Books added to collection as of April 25

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Carrie, for the info.

Yes, you're probably right that you posted the list of
books you submitted --and validated, I guess, then
they got approved so quickly--before I started to keep
my lists. I read what you post and now that I've
started my lists I do add them. Unfortunately, unless
people post that they've taken them for validation or
have validated and uploaded them, they don't get moved
from one of my lists to another. One problem, of
course, is that there are so many volunteers who
aren't on our email list, so that really the only info
one can count on are the official lists Gustavo gives
to Rui to post. I download those to my desktop and
then add to them as people post here what they are
doing. smile

I smiled when I saw Been Down So Long It Looks LIke Up
To Me. Dick Farina was a classmate of mine at
Cornell,and a casual friend. If I remember we sat next
to each other in one class. I still haven't read his
book, but it is sad that he died at such a young age.

BTW, Mile High is still IN Transit. Hopefully it will
be here by Friday. and I'll pick it up then.

Cindy