[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jake's List: Books added to collection as of April 25

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

Smile. I knew someone was going to say something like
that, though I thought it might be harsher, e.g., "if
they don't want to bother it's their tough luck." grin

But it doesn't take me very long, and it satisfies my
own curiosity. There are so many books that I've
validated or provided pages for or helped with, and
I'd like to know when they get into the collection.
Until a method for notifying validators as well as
submitters when books get into the collection or get
bounced back to page one, the only way to  find out is
either to check the collection one book at a time,
which is what I was doing--stupid me--I didn't think
of checking the New Books list--or checking the New
Books list. But if that isn't being updated, then
checking Jake's access to it.

So it was a selfish thing I was doing and I figured I
might as well share what I found out with others.
smile.