[bksvol-discuss] Jake's List

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:16:06 -0800 (PST)

I appreciate it, too. I added rejections on one or two
occasions--I don's usually reject, and I certainly
appreciate Marissa's List and that he tells

I really hope that when he graduates he'll go towork
for bookshare. He andGerals have a lot of good ideas
that maybe Jake could implement. (Unfortunately,
Gerald doesn't want to move. sigh)

Cindy