[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jake and Carrie

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pratik,

  My hard drive died on Tuesday, so the only time I can read my emails is when
I'm at the Bookshare office, which is one reason I haven't responded to any of
the subsequent emails.  I'm trying to set up my new laptop but am having some
problems.  I should have it sorted out within a day or two, I hope.

  Anyway, dropping the subject sounds like a great idea to me!

  Carrie

Pratik Patel <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello all,

It's oddly funny that, out of all of these messages, there were only three
messages from jake and Carrie related to this particular topic. I am
certain that both Jake and carrie understand and appreciate each other's
contribution and have communicated privately about their differences. If I
might be so bold, I would suggest that perhaps it's time to drop the
subject. It is no doubt that this has been a learning experience for all of
us. There should be no reason why we should lengthen this dialogue further.

If you disagree, please send me a private message at pratikp1@xxxxxxxxxx
Please feel free to let me know how much you loath me. After all, I'm quite
amused to hear JAWS rapidly fire: "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

Regards,

Pratik