[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jake and Carrie

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 03:43:19 -0400

Hello all,

It's oddly funny that, out of all of these messages, there were only three
messages from jake and Carrie related to this particular topic.  I am
certain that both Jake and carrie understand and appreciate each other's
contribution and have communicated privately about their differences.  If I
might be so bold, I would suggest that perhaps it's time to drop the
subject.  It is no doubt that this has been a learning experience for all of
us.  There should be no reason why we should lengthen this dialogue further.

If you disagree, please send me a private message at pratikp1@xxxxxxxxxx
Please feel free to let me know how much you loath me.  After all, I'm quite
amused to hear JAWS rapidly fire: "I hate you!  I hate you!  I hate you!"

Regards,

Pratik