[bksvol-discuss] Re: JUNE 30 books added to collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

I think, too, that perhaps a large number of these
newly added books are from somewhere other than
volunteers, perhaps schools or publishers. When I go
to delete them from the being-validated or awaiting-
validation list they aren't on them, nor are they on
the admin q. Maybe the other sources don't bother with
summaries. I've been going to mhy library online
catalogs and amazon to get summaries of books I think
I might be interested in to validate.

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titl