[bksvol-discuss] Re: JUDY--brain injury book submitted

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 04:03:26 -0500

Way, cool Charisma--thanks for tackling this book. I'll give it my best shot as a proofreader, and let you know about any pages I need or questions I have on it. smile.

Judy s.

Charisma wrote:
I just submitted:  HOLD FOR JUDY---Coping With Mild Traumatic Brain
Injury: A Guide To Living With The Challenges Associated With
Concussion / Brain Injury

It has multiple print errors as noted on the last page of the scan. I
had particular difficulty with tables on pages 219 and 232. All tables
and charts can be sent as needed, following copyright laws.

Thanks so much for doing this. Please excuse any messes and if it is
too bad send it back. I have looked at it so long that it was all
looking garbled to me so I decided to go ahead and submit for you to
decide.

Charisma