[bksvol-discuss] Re: JAWS Question About Spellcheck

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 22:32:46 -0400

Hi, Jackie.
I tried that and it did not work.
It will read the suggestions when I tab over but it won't spell the misspelled word. When I followed your instructions in a regular .doc document it told me that I was using red on white and, when I checked the colors in an RTF file, JAWS told me I was using black on white. Not sure if this makes a difference or not.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Thank you for your help so far. I threw a fit when I got an "I don't know. Just update to JAWS 9" from the tech support guy.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>