[bksvol-discuss] Re: I've lost theLatest wish lists

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:40:38 -0500

Hi Cindy, just sent them to your popularplace email address, they are the most recent I have which is Nov 7 for Fiction and Nov 8 for nonfiction.

And you are correct the ones that are on the site are really really old.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)