[bksvol-discuss] I've lost a book.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:10:05 -0500

Hi all,

I just submitted The Redwall Cookbook after having some great help with it. When I submitted it, I looked at my checked out books to see how much time I have left on Dead Wives Society, and the blasted page says I have no checked out books. I went to the check-out page and only got twenty-five results per page and I looked through two pages and I couldn't find it. I don't know if it was released because it was overdue, but I never got a notice! I don't know if somebody else snapped it up, if you did, um, that book was mine and I was working with Cindy on it, so please give it back! This am gotta be fixed! I don't know what happened, and I didn't get any thank you for proofing. I just got back to the my checked out books, and it says I have no books checked out. <frowning and singing sadly> "Oh where, oh where has my checked out book gone, oh where, oh where can it be? It was incomplete, and it needs to be neat, oh where, oh where can it be?"

Forlorn in Rochester

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring