[bksvol-discuss] Ivan Doig Again

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:06:04 -0500

I got Dancing at the Rascal Fair by Ivan Doig from the library today and
also another book by him that's not part of a series.  I can't recall its
title--having a senior moment!  I'll scan both of these books in the next
two or three weeks.  I'll also try to get the third book of Doig's Montana
series if I can.  I just thought I would let everyone know that I'll at
least be scanning Dancing at the Rascal Fair and will advise the list if I
get the third book of that series.

If people who read books on paper are called bookworms, then people who
listen to cassette books should be called tapeworms.