[bksvol-discuss] Ivan Doig.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:09:37 -0800 (PST)

A long time ago I scanned English Creek by Ivan Doig,
upon someone's request. That book is the first of the
Montana Trilogy. The other two are Dancing at the
Rascal Fair and Ride with Me Mariah MOntana. I enjoyed
English Creek and it would be nice to hav the other
two in the collection. He is, I think, the firstof the
authors of whom I'd never heard and whose writing I
very much enjoyed, thogh I haven't found the time to
read the rest of his books.

Cindy