[bksvol-discuss] Re: It's doing it again.

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:45:25 -0800

 I agree with Ann that it would been ice to have the renew option there all
the time; I've  been copying and pasting the renewal notice with the
evidence that the option renewal link isn't there and pasting the hem into
the message part of an email that I send to Madeleine.  Let's all  help her
to  help Engineering to move this up on its list of priorities.