[bksvol-discuss] Re: It's doing it again.

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:56:57 +0000

Hi everyone,

I've mentioned this before, but feel free to send me screen shots whenever you
get renewal link emails before you can renew your book. You can also send me an
email with dates and times. Some of you have been sending me these, and
whenever you do, I update the JIRA (notice to engineering that there is
something that needs fixing). The more specific info you guys can give me, the
more I can bug them to fix things! I'm really sorry about this; it must be very
frustrating! I hope that we can get it resolved soon.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative