[bksvol-discuss] Re: It's doing it again.

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:16:06 -0500

Lori;
I "feel your pain", the same thing is happening to me. I get reminders about
2 sometimes 3 days before the book is up for renewal  but there is NEVER a
link available on my check out cue until the day before the actual renewal
date. Frustrating at best but I guess one of those necessary evils. When I
started proofing earlier this year, I lost so many books this way it is
unbelievable!
Netta