[bksvol-discuss] Re: Italics

  • From: "Denise Wagner" <denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 13:12:48 -0500

Thank you Evan.  I donât know where I got the idea the italics were converted
to non-italic text after I submitted the final copy, so I havenât been focusing
on any italics in the proof.  Thank you so much for clearing that up â I have
learned something extremely important!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply with your input.  Iâm on the right
track now.

Denise