[bksvol-discuss] Re: Italicized Page Numbers

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:06:05 -0400

Hi, Bob.

Thanks so much.  It'll go a lot faster now.

Gratefully,
Marilyn

On Jul 25, 2008, at 7:00 PM, Bob wrote:

Hi Marilyn.
I seriously doubt whether or not italics matter.

The only place it would matter would be in the Braille. I suspect that the translator won't keep the italics, but, if it does then the reader will see ... well ... italics. No big deal.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Beasley" <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >