[bksvol-discuss] Re: It Went

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:30:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Patti,

Congratulations on your successful submission!  It is wonderful to realize that
your hard work is not only helping other people but that they appreciate it
DEEPLY. Their appreciation makes volunteering that much better.  I'm certainly
hooked on it!

Carrie

Patti Johnson <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey hey guys, my book just got submitted!! I can't believe it. I really
did it! So, here is the info for anybody who might want to look at it.

The World According to Beaver, by Jerry Mathers, which I submitted under the
Rtf format.,

I just wrote my own synnopsis, didn't take it from the book jacket, hope
that is acceptable. Oh, I'm so excited!!!!
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.