[bksvol-discuss] Israeli mystery writer

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

When I was in the library today I came across what
looked like a very good mystery by an Israeil author
named Batya Gur. Michael Ohayon is the Chief Inspector
who solves the cases--divorced, son of Moroccan
immigrants. Gur's mysteries are compared to the best
of P.D. James. From reading the cover flaps of the one
I saw and the library online reviews, I think mystery
fans would enjoy these books. I've added them to my
list of things to read, though I still have the
Henning Mankell books to read, too.

Cindy

P.S. For those who have been wondering, I've decided
not to bother with adding the R, since the other Cindy
doesn't seem to post very often.