[bksvol-discuss] Re: IsThere a Problem Here?

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:19:21 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks to all who've made great suggestions.  Hoping the MS Word fix isn't
necessary, as I'm an incredible newby wth the program.  Anybody remember
Q-Edit?

At any rate, will try trimming up the ISBN numberas I'd just pasted the
whole line into the box.
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or