[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is this is?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:37:56 -0800 (PST)

Dave,

I think Sue mis-spoke and meant Pratik.  He'd said
he'd let us know on Monday what his Latin phrase meant
-- he thought he was going to leave us to stew and
fret ourselves over the weekend, tearing our hair or
knocking our brains out -- but we went to google and
solved the problem, although not quite accurately. But
it had the effect of getting him to make corrections
so we wouldn't have the wrong information. He's the
one who had to work a little harder over the weekend
since he was kind enough to educate us a bit more
about proper Latin construction.

Cindy