[bksvol-discuss] Is this going through?

  • From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bookshare List'" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:50:50 -0400

Hi all:

For some reason, I'm not getting messages from this list.  I was trying to
do some configuring with my list settings earlier, so I'm not sure that has
anything to do with it.  As far as I know, I'm still subscribed under this
address, and I believe I'm set to receive email.  I've just not been getting
any messages for the past while other than the test messages I've sent.  I'm
not sure what's going on here.  Could someone write me privately and let me
know if this goes through?  If I don't receive it on the list from my end, I
guess I'll have to go to Plan B :).

Thanks, and take care,

Liz