[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is there anything?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:56:35 -0800

Hi Kim,

Oh, man.  I've had that happen.  I don't know why some books won't upload.
I've got two books that I can't upload for this same reason.  Engineering
was working on a fix.  I don't know if it's been implemented yet.  Maybe
write to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and report the problem?  That's my best
guess.

I know it's frustrating.  Wish I had the answer.

Mayrie

  _____