[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is there an easy way?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 21:48:12 -0800 (PST)

You're doing an excellent job and deserve kudos for
taking on those textbooks. I've done a couple of books
literally two that I haven't read either, and then I
do what you describe, and as I'm putting in the page
breaks I scan the page and sometimes catch a scanno
that way--or the spell--check, which I have on, points
them out by underlining them in red. Generally I do
fiction and nonfiction, though not textbooks, and I've
found that I've actually enjoyed some books I wouldn't
have expected to, in both categories.

Cindy