[bksvol-discuss] Is the Kurzweil list down?

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 17:47:57 -0800

Hi Gang,

I sent out an e-mail earlier today asking if anybody knew if the Kurzweil list was down. I don't get any response from it. Surely some people on this list belong to the list since many of us use k1000 for our scanning bookshare books. Does anybody have any info? I'm using the same address I have always used.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California