[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is it to soon to start scanning?

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:03:35 -0800

Please scan it!
Liz in PDX

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anastasia
Saridakis
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 6:46 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Is it to soon to start scanning?

I did some research and I found 2 different books on the VA Tech tragedy. I
am from MD and my brother graduated from Tech in 2005. One of the students
who was killed had a father who taught at the school. My brother took his
class. This subject is very close to my heart. My question is: is it too
soon to put such a book on the site? Anyone on the list from the area too?
Thank you.

Anastasia