[bksvol-discuss] Is it to soon to start scanning?

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 06:45:41 -0800 (PST)

I did some research and I found 2 different books on the VA Tech tragedy. I am
from MD and my brother graduated from Tech in 2005. One of the students who was
killed had a father who taught at the school. My brother took his class. This
subject is very close to my heart. My question is: is it too soon to put such a
book on the site? Anyone on the list from the area too? Thank you.

Anastasia