[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is anyone scanning this book?

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:20:40 -0600

Hi Shannon!

I got the book from the library tonight. I won't submit it since you'd
planned to scan. I just wanted you to know in case you couldn't get it.

I've read the first 20 pages. I think you and Sue will both enjoy it.
*smile*

--

Blessings.

Lynnsky

"To deny the need for and the teaching of Braille is to limit choice. It
inhibits one's freedom. You can never choose to use what you have not
learned."
(A Lynn I original quotation.)

  _____