[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is anyone planning to scan...

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:39:24 -0400

Dear E,

I know the Jamie books, as I call them, are oversized paperbacks the size of many of the Oprah books. The first books came out in a smaller format. Oh, and I don't even know if the book comes out in hardback first.

You can find the dimensions by searching her previous book in the series on Amazon. I can do that for you if you aren't used to the site.

Always With Love, on page 50 of my validation,

Lissi