[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is anyone else on a Mac running Mavericks having trouble checking in books?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:00:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for writing back to me, Cindy. Unfortunately I cannot regress to the
previous system without losing my photo library and many other things that are
really irreplaceable. I was able eventually to submit in Firefox, but I would
rather work in Safari. Chrome worked for Marilyn, but not for me. Oh, well,
seems like there are always growing pains, the price we pay for technology. ;-)

Valerie