[bksvol-discuss] Is anybody scanning???

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 18:03:13 -0500

Hi folks,
I noted recently that " a time to love" one of the ongoing startrek tng series
is now available for download. I've scanned the previous 4 books in the series.
I thikn time to harvest is being validated now. And the first 3
are already in the collection. I was wondering if the person who did A Time To
Love also plans to do A  Time To Hate, which is the next in the series and has
been released recently. I was going to check my local
book store this week. but if somebody's already doing it, I'd like to save the
money and not duplicate efforts.
mary