[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is advice correct?

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:24:57 -0500

Is advice correct?I just get at the first letter of the header and use the
shift/right arrow until I get to the end of the header, then control/h and make
sure it selected the entire header and just tab and replace with nothing.
Usually this gets rid of the tab before or after the page number but in this
book I have to put the tab in the selection to get rid of it too.