[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is a BSO really necessary anymore?

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 21:38:27 -0400

Roger,

I think it depends.  Currently, I am working on a BSO of Heritage And
Exile by Marion Zimmer Bradley.  When I originally purchased the book,
it was not available in the collection, or at least, not that I could
find at the time.  Since then, a copy became available.  So, when I
saw that the book was riddled with errors, I decided it would be
simpler to simply rescan since I have a copy on hand.

However, if you do not have a copy on hand, I do indeed believe a
quality report is the best solution.  It seems as though it would be
cheaper to report it than to buy if you haven't already.

Just my humble oppinion,
Courtney