[bksvol-discuss] Is There A Problem with the Kurzweil Book?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:39:44 -0700

I know she is on this list, so I thought I would ask Kaitlyn Hill if there was
a problem with "The Singularity Is Near".  If I understand the comment history
on Step One, she had it for a little over three minutes and returned it, but
gave no reason.  I would like to validate this and add it to the collection,
but I really don't have time to read through it entirely.  But if she found a
problem with it, perhaps I can straighten it out quickly and get it on the
admin queue if the scan looks good overall.

I wonder if a Kurzweil was used to scan the Kurzweil book? <smile>