[bksvol-discuss] Is Anyone Scanning These?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 19:00:44 -0400

Hi. I've just gotten 2 more books to scan for Bookshare. Is anyone working on either of these? my dad just gave me a thriller called The Patriot by Stephen Coonts. The other book is Generation Next: What You Need to Know About Today's Youth, by George Barna. It is a book about how churches can reach out to and serve teens and college students. If you're working on these, please let me know so we won't duplicate our efforts.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.