[bksvol-discuss] Re: Irwin the Sock

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 16:14:16 -0500

The answer is yes to the changing misspelled words, as this book was
published.

And I was guessing at the city name, smile.

Hope you enjoy it though, It sounded funny when my librarian and I found it
in the library so we decided to give it a try.  and well, it is quite cute.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com