[bksvol-discuss] Irish Lore and Legend

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:07:09 -0500

Hello Everyone!

My third validated book joined the collection today! If you can see stars, check them out. If you can't, like I can't, take my word for it, they're dancing!!!

Oh, and I did this one without calling anybody for help!!!!

Below is the long synopsis.

These tales written for adults transport the reader to the farthest reaches of Irish memory with wisdom, wit, history, heroics, folly, conflict, quest, loyalty and the success of both rich and poor. You will read of the deeds of some of Ireland's most beloved, long enduring heroes of pre-history and myth including Finn M'Coul the revered giant of great deeds who when faced with a giant of equal power, turns to his wife for rescue and the Warrior maiden Meav who provokes a bloody battle because a cattleman won't sell her his prize bull. You will also find the Irish fairies, charms and castles, the blend of Celtic and Christian belief is ever present, and the lilting Irish way with words will draw you in to the realms of magical Irish lore.

- -  -

This is the first of my large collection of books about Ireland, Scotland and Wales to make it through the Book-share process. There will be many more to come.

I have another book ready to upload tomorrow. Wish me luck and I'll let you know when it's approved.

Currently I'm rushing to complete validating a book of Irish Christmas stories in time for Christmas.

Glad you're back, Jana. I'm catching up on the e mail on this list, so hope to read about your trip, soon. So busy validating...

Always With Love,

Lissi