[bksvol-discuss] Re: Invasion At Bookshare HQ

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:44:02 -0500

Kari G does a great job on scanning. I've done several of her books as we are doing the Wilder series plus I've done a few books she has submitted. Kelly is another one that does a great job if you are into romances. I can go on but Book Lady and Jaynie Yates are up there too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>