[bksvol-discuss] Re: Invasion At Bookshare HQ

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:57:49 -0700

Yeah, I found several that were of good quality, but that would
require sighted people I'm sure, so I'll try again later. Don't know
of any good scanners I've worked with Jamie and you and Valerie so
I'll try my best to branch out some of the names I don't recognize
like who is Kari G there are several and one by the name 67.