[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introductions

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 07:52:20 -0500

Hi all,

Oh, Cindy, thanks for the name. I couldn't remember Al's name, and he didn't give any help except in his first message. I dunnow about you, but when I'm tired, and grumpy after a long day, then go to bed, I tend to forget names. I knew Al was new. I knew he was a young person, but I couldn't remember his name to save me! Thanks!

That's huccum I grumbled just now. I need help sometimes! I am, thank God, human. I'm not perfect, and believe me, I know it. Only God is.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring