[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:46:55 -0500

Thanks Scott,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:14 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Introduction

Stacey,

In a little over 24 hours an upload of a new edition of the online Scanning and Proofreading Manual is scheduled. For the following week we will be actively soliciting feedback on its usefulness. Your observations on it as a new volunteer will be especially valuable.

In the meantime you will find the current version here:

https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Scanning+and+Proofreading+Manual

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department