[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introduction

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:18:36 -0400

Lori, welcome to the list and to Bookshare. (smile) It's great to have you here. This is a really nice bunch of people who have become my friends, not just fellow volunteers. If you have any questions about volunteering or scanning, please don't be shy. We have people here from all kinds of backgrounds with varying levels of computer experience. We'll be happy to help when needed. I hope you'll find some friends here and find lots of good books to read too.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.