[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:19:09 -0700

Hello Dixie,

Welcome aboard.  I am sure you will find this a very friendly community.
We're all here to help one another.  I know the Bookshare mailing address
has already been sent along to you.

Thank you for your willingness to join us as a volunteer, adding your talent
and work to the effort to expand our collection.

Best regards,

Darrell