[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introduction

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome, Dixie, both to the list and as a volunteer.

I see Monica (yay) as sent you the address you
requested.

I love Philippa Gergory's historical novels. I've read
the summaries on Amazon of her earlier,
non-Elizabethan series, which are in the collection,
and they haven't appealed to me, but I hope she'll
write some more historical novels.

G.Cindy

--- Dixie <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi I am new to the list.  I was just approved as a
> volunteer last week.  I
> have been enjoying Book Share books for a couple
> years now and would now
> like to help out.
>
> I am presently reading The Constant Princess by
> Phillipa Gregory which I
> have scanned.  I am hoping to clean it up enough in
> order to submit.
>
> One question.  Is there a particular address, or
> person whom the Dummies
> books should be mailed directly to from Amazon?
>
> I have picked out a few titles and would like to
> send them directly to Book
> Share.
>
> Dixie

AVAILABLE AT